- creation of orthographic/perspective cameras
- animatable camera properties (position, zooming etc)
- configurable materials (multi-texturing, ambient/specular/diffuse/emission colors)
- integration with custom shaders
- creation of primitive 3d meshes (spheres, cones, boxes and planes),
which overall I don't think is too shabby a foundation for the port on which to build upon.
Finally, no words can describe how grateful I am to both Google and Mono for this experience, so instead I'll leave them with this: